Monday, July 11, 2011

Planning My Honeymoon in Romantic Destinations of Shimla Kullu Manali

am going to tie the sacred knot of marriage just after a month. After marriage I am planning for honeymoon. After many considerations, I decided Shimla Kullu Manali to be my honeymoon destinations. I searched too many romantic places online and I find these destinations to be most romantic. I hope my fiancĂ©e and then wife will surely praise my choice. I came to know that Shimla is very picturesque hill station and is described as “Queen of Hill Stations” so I planned to take my queen Simran there. I am sure Simran will like the romantic ambience and my decision for Honeymoon in Shimla. Shimla is referred as paradise destination for honeymooners.

We will visit there by Chevrolet Beat which has been gifted by my father-in-law. Perhaps I will hire chauffeur to drive the car. I will also book a luxurious hotel there to make my Honeymoon in Kullu Manali comfortable. During our honeymoon trip, we will fist Shimla first and then go for Manali honeymoon tours. Manali is beautiful hill town famous for displaying superb beauty of nature. At last we will visit Kullu, the end of habitable place. The place is very beautiful and still untouched by cruel modernization. It is ideal place to visit during honeymoon. It is sparsely populated place and we will get private moments to share romantic feelings.


Yogindera Tours and travel shimla Welcomes you to Himachal Pardesh
vist us at www.yogitravelsshimla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews